Bloating can come from many causes. It may come from eating too much. Or the food you eat may be difficult to digest. But whenever I feel bloated It’s not a joke at all, because it makes us feel bloated and suffering to the point of not being able to eat or sleep in many cases. Until I had to urgently find medicine to take.
But we can actually relieve bloating without having to resort to antibiotics. สมัคร ufabet
Causes of bloating
- Not chewing food thoroughly before swallowing Makes food more difficult to digest
- Eating too quickly
- Chew your food and talk.
- Drink soft drinks or alcoholic beverages between meals.
- Eat large quantities of foods that are difficult to digest, such as meat, fried food, and high-fat foods. Starches that are difficult to digest, such as raw bananas, brown rice, and various tubers
- Side effects from diseases related to the intestines and the digestive system such as irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, abdominal tumors, etc.
- Side effects from using certain drugs that cause a lot of gas in the stomach and intestines, such as aspirin, naproxen, ibuprofen, etc.
- Allergy to certain types of food, such as gluten.
How to relieve bloating and bloating
- Chew your food for a long time. and more detailed By chewing food 20-30 times before swallowing every mouthful.
- Limit your intake of soft drinks and alcohol. Because it can cause gas to accumulate in the stomach.
- Avoid eating foods that contain sorbitol (a sugar substitute often found in chewing gum). and some types of candy) because they are made from fructose, which causes bloating.
- In people who are allergic to gluten protein You should avoid eating such foods.
- Limit foods that are difficult to digest, such as high-fat foods and fried foods.
- Don’t eat too much in one meal.
- Eat foods that contain probiotics, or live microorganisms that are beneficial to the body, such as yogurt, to help increase good bacteria in the intestines. Reduce bloating Including constipation and diarrhea.
- Move your body gently. after meal Helps the body get rid of gas from the intestines and stomach.
- Exercise regularly Increases bowel movement and helps relieve stress.
- Eat herbs that have carminative properties. Flatulence relievers include ginger, mint, cinnamon, chamomile, basil, cumin, garlic, nutmeg, parsley, and oregano.